- Current and Voltage Outputs
- Provides Wide Output Range
- Up to 6 Analog Output Modules in One PLC-K5 System
- 12-bit Conversion for High-Resolution Measurement
- Very Reliable ±0.3% Error
The PLC-K532-02IV is an Analog Output Expansion Module that reads in a digital value from the PLC and outputs either a voltage or current that reflects that digital value. This unit has a 12-bit digital output resolution allowing the user to increment in 976μV or 3.9μA steps. The PLC-K532-02IV can output a current range of 0-20mA or 4-20mA, and a voltage range of 1-5VDC or 0-10VDC. The K531 series has an accuracy of ±0.5% to ensure a precise reading. These modules are attached to the PLC-K5 CPU series to provide analog output capabilities. Up to 6 of the analog output modules can be attached to the K5 series CPUs, allowing for a maximum of 12 analog outputs or 14 analog outputs if using the PLC-K506EA-30AT.