- Current and Voltage Inputs
- Current and Voltage Outputs
- Provides Wide Input/Output Range
- Up to 6 Analog Input/Output Modules in One PLC-K5 System
- 12-bit Conversion for High-Resolution Measurement
- Very Reliable ±0.5% Error
The PLC-K533-04IV Analog Input/Output Module was designed to do the job of both the PLC-K531 and PLC-K532 series all on one module. The PLC-K533-04IV is equipped with 2 analog inputs and 2 analog outputs. The PLC-K533-04IV performs a 12-bit conversion on the inputs for high-resolution measurement and can be configured to read voltages or currents of different ranges. The current ranges of the analog inputs are 0-20mA or 4-20mA, and the voltage ranges of the analog outputs are 1-5VDC or 0-10VDC. The analog outputs have a 12-bit output resolution allowing the user to increment in 976μV or 3.9μA steps. The current ranges of the analog outputs are; 0-20mA or 4-20mA. The voltage ranges of the analog outputs are 1-5VDC or 0-10VDC. The K533 series has an accuracy of ±0.5% to ensure a precise reading.