- 12mm Diameter with a 4mm Lead
- Dynamic Force: Up to 902 Kgf
- Static Load: Up to 1,884 Kgf
- Screw Lengths Up to 1,500mm
- Custom Screw Sizes Available
- Standard C7 Accuracies with P1 Preload
- Other Accuracies and Preloads Available Upon Request
The SFUx 012 Series Ball Screws have a diameter of 12mm with a 4mm lead. The assembly provides a dynamic force up to 902 Kgf and a static force up to 1,884 Kgf. The maximum length for this screw is 1,500mm. The ends of the screw can be customized per your drawing. Please contact Anaheim Automation to discuss your specific requirements.
For assistance in selecting the appropriate ball screw for your application, please fill out our Ball Screw Application Sheet and submit it to our sales department.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Standard ball screws include 1 nut. Additional nuts require creation of special part number.
If stock status is not listed, lead time is typically 12-16 weeks, or 5-7 weeks with premium shipping. Please contact the factory for more details.
- Ordering Information
- Ball Nut Dimensions