- Size: 9mm Linear Guide Rail
- Dynamic Load: Up to 2.135 kN
- Static Load: Up to 3.88 kN
- Rail Lengths Up to 1000mm
- Custom Rail Sizes Available
- Matched Bearing Blocks
- End-Seal Options: Standard or Reinforced
- Pre-Load: Clearance, Standard, or Light
The CPC-MR9 series rail provides precision, rigidity, and quality all nestled into one tiny package. Don't let the size fool you, the rail and block combination is ideal for dynamic loads up to 2,550 N (573 lbs) and static loads up to 4,990 N (1122 lbs). The design incorporates two rows of re-circulating steel balls arranged in the O-type design with a 45° contact angle with the raceway. The O-type design improves the rigidity of the track rail under moment and torsion forces providing higher load capacities. The CPC-MR9 linear guide rails and blocks offered in standard lengths, or a customer may request a specific length.
For Linear Guide Accessories, click here.
Note: When ordering a full length Rail (1000L), total length Ranges from + 10mm to + 40mm.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Linear Guides typically ship within 1-3 days. In rare cases, lead times can be up to 5-7 weeks. Please contact the factory for more details.
- Ordering Information
- Force and Pitch Dimensions