- 85-253VAC Single Phase Input
- Rated Torque of 180 oz-in
- Power Ratings up to 400 Watts
- 2,500 PPR Incremental Encoder
- High Overload Capacity
- MODBUS and CANopen Standard
- Real-Time Monitoring and Management
- ESView Communication Software
- Parameter Management
- I/O Signal Monitoring
- Torque and Speed Analysis
- Gain Adjustments
- RS485 Interface
- Position, Speed and Torque Control
The PKS-PRO-04 servo system includes a 400 Watt EMJ AC Servo Motor operated by the PRONET-E drive. These packages are ideal for quick and easy start-ups, convenience and performance! The servo motors included in these packages provide torque up to 180 oz-in. The PRONET-E drives offer current forward-feedback control, acceleration forward-feedback control, speed viewer, and inertia viewer; providing for improved response performance. These drives operate standard with MODBUS and CANopen Protocol. Each system includes a 5m motor power cable, 5m encoder cable, and a 2m communication cable.
For replacement cables and additional servo system accessories, click here.
IMPORTANT NOTE: When stock status reads "contact us," the lead time could range from 6 to 12 weeks, model dependent. Please contact us for more details, or for possible substitutions.
- Main Circuit Diagram
- I/O Signal Connection
- 1CN Connector Pinout
- PRO-E-04A Driver Dimensions
- PRO-E-04B Driver Dimensions
- EMJ-04 Motor Dimensions
- Torque Curve