- Integrated BLD75 driver, 300W Power Supply, and Cooling Fan
- Unipolar Operation
- Bilevel Driver Operation
- 105-125 VAC Input Option
- 10 Amps per Phase Operating Current (kick current)
- 7 Amps per Phase Standstill Current
- 65 Volt Operation
- Short and Open Circuit Protection
- Motor On/Off Input
- Half-Step and Full-Step Operations
- Detachable Terminal Block
- CE Certified and RoHS Compliant
The DPD72001 is a step motor Driver Pack that can drive motors rated from 1.0 to 7.0 amps/phase (unipolar rating). DPD72001 can handle 6-lead and 8-lead motors. This Driver Pack features a unipolar bilevel (or dual voltage) drive technique with short/open circuit protection (with a Fault LED. Outstanding motor performance is provided by means of a Bilevel Drive technique. The DPD72001's enclosed construction is ideal for OEM customers because of it's cost-effective design. Matched components make selection error-free.
For quick and easy hook-ups, see Accessories for shielded motor cable and other motor options. See DPD72002 for the two-axis version. For compatible high-torque stepper motors, consider our popular 23Y, 34Y and 42Y Series. For standard torque (round-bodied motors), see 23D, 23W, 34D, 34W and 42D Series.