- Two-Axis Package
- Integrated 600 Watt Power Supply
- 10 Amperes/phase Maximum Operating Current
- 7 Amperes/phase Standstill Motor Current
- Half-Step and Full-Step Operation
- Bilevel Drive Operation
- Unipolar Drive
- No RFI or EMI Problems
- Motor On/Off Input
- TTL/CMOS Compatible Inputs
- Clock and Directional or Dual Clock Operation
The DPF72002 Driver Pack is designed to operate 4-phase step motors rated at 1 - 7 amps/phase. This Driver Pack contains two, BLD75 Step Motor Drivers, two 300 Watt transformers, and a cooling fan. Outstanding motor performance is provided by means of a Bilevel Drive technique. The large capacity power supply provides for use with larger stepper motors running simultaneously.
For quick and easy hook-ups, see Accessories for shielded motor cable and other options. For compatible high torque stepper motors, consider our popular 23Y, 24Y, 34Y and 42Y series. For standard torque, see 23D, 23W, 34D, 34W and 42D series.