- Three-Axis Packages
- Integrated 600 Watt Power Supply
- 10 Amperes/phase Maximum Operating Current
- 7 Amperes/phase Standstill Motor Current
- Half-Step and Full-Step Operation
- Bilevel Drive Operation
- Unipolar Drive
- No RFI or EMI Problems
- Motor On/Off Input
- TTL/CMOS Compatible Inputs
- Clock and Directional or Dual Clock Operation
- CE Certified and RoHS Compliant
The DPF72003 Driver Pack is designed to operate three 4-phase step motors rated at 1 - 7 amps/phase. These Driver Packs contain three BLD75 Step Motor Drivers, two 300 Watt transformers, and a cooling fan. Outstanding motor performance is provided by means of a Bilevel Drive technique. This multi-axis Driver Pack makes it an economical choice, because the cost per axis is reduced.
For quick and easy hook-ups, see Accessories for shielded cable and other stepper motor options. For applications requiring a larger power supply capacity, see the DPK Series. For compatible high-torque stepper motors, consider our popular 23Y, 24Y, 34Y and 42Y Series. For standard torque (round-bodied motors), see 23D, 23W, 34D, 34W and 42D Series.