- Compact Microstep Driver
- Selectable Divisors of 2, 8, 64 and 256
- Detachable Terminal Blocks
- 0.0-3.0 Amp Output Current
- Compatible with Size 8, 11, 14, 17, 23 and 24 Frame Stepper Motors (model dependent)
- 24VDC Compatible Input Signals
- Sinking and Sourcing Inputs
- 10-24VDC Operating Voltage
- Low Cost - Excellent Value
- Easy to Install
- RoHS Compliant
The MBC032561 is a small, fully enclosed stepper motor driver perfect for applications where space is precious and smooth motion is required. With a small footprint and divide by 256 microstepping, this driver provides great smoothness, performance and flexibility for a driver its size. The MBC032561's greatest asset however, is how easy it is to use. The detachable spring loaded terminal blocks make it simple to install and eliminates the additional connector and cable accessories commonly associated with compact stepper drivers. The MBC032561 has divisors of 256, 64, 8 and half step. A power supply is required and must be purchased separately.
See Accessories on this website for driver adders such as shielded motor cables, connectors, and power supplies. For compatible high-torque motors, consider our popular 08Y, 11Y, 14Y, 15Y, 17Y, 23Y and 24Y (up to 3.0 amps).